To facilitate access to vaccines against poliomyelitis (POV), meningitis (ACWY), HPV, influenza and Covid-19the municipal health service will take the ‘vacimóvel’ close to children’s centers in several regions of betim this week.
The action will reinforce the National Polio Vaccination and Multi-vaccination Campaign for the Update of the Vaccination Manual, which started on the 8th and continues until the 9th of September.
Points of the ‘vacimobile’:
– Monday (22), from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. – Castorina Moreira de Jesus Children’s Center (Dona Nina), Rua Geraldo José Vieira, 1238, Citrolândia neighborhood.
– Tuesday (23), from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. – Tia Dulce Municipal Children’s Center, Rua Augusto Levero, 212, Jardim Teresópolis neighborhood.
– Wednesday (24), from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. – Recanto da Criança Municipal Children’s Center, Rua Geraldina Moreira Braga, 131, Jardim Petrópolis district.
– Thursday (25), from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. – Emílio Mafía Gomes Municipal Children’s Center, Rua Patrocínio, 312, Homero Gil neighborhood.
– Friday (26), from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. – Antônio Bernardes Municipal Children’s Center, 130 Pyra Street, Icaivera district.
In addition to the mobile unit, all the Basic Health Units (UBS) in the city continue to vaccinate children and adolescents. Stations are open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (see the addresses).