The Town Hall of Santa Luzia, through the Department of Health, calls on immunocompromised people aged 12 and over to be vaccinated with the fourth dose of the Covid-19 vaccine. All those who have received three doses and have already completed the four-month interval after the third should seek basic health units (UBS) for vaccination.
Vaccination is the most effective way to stop the contamination of the virus, avoid serious sequelae, reduce the number of new cases, the occupation of beds and the number of deaths from Covid-19. At the time of vaccination, it is necessary to present an identity document, CPF, medical report/report or prescriptions proving immunosuppression and the vaccination card.
Check the target audience who can receive the fourth dose below:
- Patients with severe primary immunodeficiency;
- Patients undergoing chemotherapy for cancer;
- Solid organ or hematopoietic stem cell (HSCT) transplants using immunosuppressive drugs;
- people living with HIV/AIDS;
- Use of corticosteroids at doses ≥ 20 mg/day prednisone, or equivalent, for ≥ 14 days;
- Use of drugs that modify the immune response;
- Autoinflammatory and inflammatory bowel diseases;
- Patients on hemodialysis;
- Patients with chronic immune-mediated inflammatory diseases.