the players of pokemon go they know Niantic never gives them much rest, thanks to constant content updates that introduce new Pokemon to catch, raids to participate in, and multiple activities to complete.
The latest event to feature in Pokémon Go’s Alola season is the color party and, in this guide, we’ll walk you through everything you need to know: Featured Pokémon, Bonuses, Activities, Raids, and more.
Pokémon Go – Festival of Colors – dates, times, Oricorio, featured Pokémon, raids
from Tuesday on, March 15, 2022at 10:00 a.m. local time until Sunday, March 20, 2022 at 8:00 p.m. local time, then you can enjoy the Festival of Colors event – as the name suggests, the event will feature a group of colorful Pokémon.
Any self-respecting event in Pokémon Go must include a Pokémon debut, and the Festival of Colors is no exception. Oricoriothe Dancing Pokémon, will debut in Pokémon Go, and Oricorio can be found in different styles depending on where in the world it is captured.
- Oricorio Flamenco Style: Appears in Europe, the Middle East and Africa
- Oricorio Animated Style: will appear in the Americas
- Pa’u Style Oricorio: Appears on the islands of Africa, Asia, the Pacific and the Caribbean
- Oricorio Estilo Sensu: will appear in the Asia-Pacific region
You can see Oricorio and its different versions below:
Of course, Oricorio isn’t the only novelty in Pokémon Go, and other Pokémon may appear more prominently in the wild as well:
- Drowzee – can be shiny
- Horsea – can be shiny
- Gligar – can be shiny
- Slugma – may be brilliant
- Taillow – can be shiny
- Trapinch – can be shiny
- Turtwig – can be brilliant
- Croagunk – can be shiny
- Fletchling – can be shiny
- Oricorio Flamenco Style
- Oricorio Anime Style
- Oricorio P’au Style
- Oricorio Sensu style
You can also find the following Pokemon, but you’ll need more luck:
- Alomomola – can be shiny
As for raidsHere are the Pokemon you can find:
- 1 Star Raids – Jigglypuff, Torchic, Treecko, Mudkip, Rockruff (these can all be shiny)
- 3 Star Raids – Marowak, Alola Marowak (can be shiny), Chansey (can be shiny), Umbreon, Druddigon (can be shiny)
- 5 Star Raids – Therian Form Tornado (can be shiny)
- Mega Raids – Mega Lopunny (can be shiny)
The Festival also presents a series of premiumwhich you can see below:
- A colorful collection challenge that, in addition to contributing to the Elite Collector Medal, also offers 20,000 EP, 3,000 Stardust, and an encounter with Oricorio.
- Attraction modules activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Taking photos during the event can guarantee a surprise.
You can see all the information about the Festival of Colors in Pokémon Go in more detail at Pokemon Go official site!