O WhatsApp develops a feature that allows you to react to messages. The latest update was released by the WABetaInfo website, which revealed that users will be able to add animations to incoming messages.
First, the tool is expected to be released in beta version for Desktop (PC), and later in version for mobile devices, such as cell phones and tablets. The new feature is similar to those found on Facebook and Instagram.
See also: FGTS from R$500 to R$1,000 for 40 million workers
The intention is that the novelty will soon be released, in addition, according to information from the portal specializing in WhatsAppthe feature will be available for Android and iOS systems.
New WhatsApp feature coming soon
In addition to the functionality that will allow the user to react to messages, the company is also making changes to the audio sector of the messenger.
Changes affect the icon, playback speed button, and voice waveforms in the voicemail box.
Find out how to recover deleted messages
users of WhatsApp often delete posts they shouldn’t. In these situations, they may even think that they have lost the content forever, but there is a possibility of recovery. However, you must have a previous backup of the messenger stored on your mobile phone.
See the step by step on how to recover deleted messages on WhatsApp:
First, you will need to enter the WhatsApp and go to device settings/settings. Once done, tap on the “Conversations” tab and then on “Back up conversations”. The page will show when the phone last saved your information.
Once you’ve made sure that the message you want to recover is in the latest backup, uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp. When the steps for entering the phone number and passcode are complete, select the “restore backup” option. With this, your conversations and files will reappear.
How to quit autosave
- open the WhatsApp and go to the three dots located in the upper right corner;
- Select “Settings” and find the item “Conversations”;
- In this tab, tap on “Chat backup”. Under ‘Backup to Google Drive’ you can set whether you want to back up daily, weekly, monthly or just when you tap ‘Backup’. If you choose the latter, you will have to repeat the steps and access this menu each time you want to update the backup.
- In the messenger, go to the “Settings” option;
- Look for the “Conversations” option;
- Then open the item “Chat Backup”
- The options “Back up now” and “Automatic backup” will appear.
In “Auto Backup” you can choose whether your content will be backed up daily, once a week, once a month or none of these ways (i.e. no auto backup).